Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Patient Dignity 03: The Groundwork Laid

Up to this point, I have been trying to lay the groundwork for a different perspective, that of (some) the patients. I am attempting to validate a view that has been marginalized. As proof of the validity of this view, I had offered an analysis of sexual assault, where the actions of both seem similar.

I was offered the advice to take a more neutral point of view, and will attempt to do this. My goal is to stimulate critical thinking, and perhaps look a this topic from a different perspective. Just as any person gaining knowledge and seeking wisdom, I am always open to the fact that I may be totally wrong.

I have also allowed anonymous commenting.

I would also like to thank Dr. Maurice Bernstein who moderates the "Bioethics Discussion Blog." Not only has him and his blog been an inspiration, but he has offered feedback to me both in the discussion of topics on his blog and running a blog. If you are reading my blog, I urge you to look at his blog, He covers the ethical issues in medicine and biologic science.

If nothing else, have we not learned this from history? There was a time when the Earth was thought to not only be the center of the solar system, but the center of the universe (I could argue the latter based on the theory of relative position).

That being said,

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

Thank you,

-- Banterings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those visitors who want to remain anonymous should nevertheless end their comment with some consistent pseudonym or initials. This is important in order to provide readers a reference to who wrote what and to maintain continuity in the discussions. Thank you. ..Maurice.
NOTE: BLOGGER only allows comments to be 4096 characters (NOT WORDS) or less.