Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Patient Dignity




I have heard people describe the issues that I fight for as “patient modesty.” That is NOT the correct term. That implies that the patient is asking for too much, they are too modest,

The issue is really “patient dignity,” and healthcare is NOT giving enough!



This is a flag that I did to symbolize what I do. Notice the mongooses 
fighting the snakes of the Caduceus. This is my refusal to allow 
myself and others to be mistreated by healthcare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Those visitors who want to remain anonymous should nevertheless end their comment with some consistent pseudonym or initials. This is important in order to provide readers a reference to who wrote what and to maintain continuity in the discussions. Thank you. ..Maurice.
NOTE: BLOGGER only allows comments to be 4096 characters (NOT WORDS) or less.